FULL ENGLISH BREAKFAST
- 250g Brito’s cocktail frankfurters
- 250g Brito’s Back Bacon
- 410g Rhodes Beans
- 2e sliced tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 loaf Albany bread
- 6 medium eggs
- Open the can of beans and warm in a small pot over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- While the beans are warming, cook the cocktail frankfurters over low to medium, until browned and cooked through, turning as needed. Push them to one side and add the bacon and fry, flipping as needed.
- In another pan, sear the mushrooms until brown and caramelized. Move to one side. Add the tomatoes, cut side down, and sear.
- Move the meats from the pan and fry the bread in the drippings until golden and crisp. Cook the eggs in the pan that the mushrooms and tomatoes were in.
- Scoop the beans in the middle of the plate then add the bacon, frankfurters, then the eggs.
- Fill the rest of the plate with the tomatoes and the mushrooms. Fried bread can get tucked in wherever or placed on a side plate. Enjoy!