5 INGREDIENT CHICKEN CORDON BLEU CASSEROLE
- 4 Brito’s chicken breasts
- 8 slices Brito’s sandwich ham
- 1½ cups mayonnaise
- 250g white cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- St Louis salt and pepper, to season
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease your baking dish.
- Butterfly the chicken breasts by slicing in half lengthways.
- Place the butterflied breasts in a resealable plastic bag and use a rolling pin to beat
the breasts out until they are around 1cm thick. Season the chicken breasts with salt
- Slice half the block of cheese. Lay 2 slices ham over each breast, followed by 2 slices
cheese. Roll up length-ways and place the roll-ups in an oven dish to fit snugly.
- Spread over the mayonnaise. Grate the remaining cheese and sprinkle over
the chicken followed by the breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until the chicken has cooked through. Turn up the oven to
grill setting and bake for a further 5 minutes until the breadcrumbs are golden
- Serve a portion alongside mashed potato and peas and ENJOY!