BACON & EGG MUFFINS
- 5 large eggs
- 125g Brito’s diced bacon, crisp-cooked bacon
- 1 cup grated cheddar
- St Louis salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon St Louis spice-o-mat
- Preheat your oven to 200°C
- Grease a 6 count muffin pan with oil or non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, crack in eggs and whisk together with salt and black pepper.
- Stir in cooked bacon, cheddar cheese, and spice-o-mat seasoning.
- Divide evenly into muffin cups filling each about 2/3 full. Top with more bacon and cheese (optional). Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until set. Allow cooling and serve