BANGERS AND MASH
- 4 Brito’s pork bangers
- 40g Brito’s boerewors gravy
- 500g potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon St Louis salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 200ml water
- To make the mash, boil the potatoes with skin on in salted water.
- When tender, drain the water, allow them to cool, then peel and mash.
- Add the butter, milk, and salt, mix well, and set aside.
- Fry the bangers until they are golden brown
- While the bangers are frying, mix the gravy powder in a cup of water, ensuring there are no lumps, and put aside
- When the bangers are almost cooked, pour the gravy into the pan and continue frying until the gravy thickens. Add additional water it is too thick.
- Serve the mash on a plate, line the bangers and enough drizzle the gravy on top.