BREAKFAST MINCE ON TOAST
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 30ml sunflower oil
- 850g Brito’s beef mince
- 50g Rhodes Tomato Paste Sachet
- 30ml Worcester sauce
- 15ml dried herbs
- 10ml chopped garlic
- 500ml Rhodes tomato, chopped & peeled
to serve: toasted bread
4 eggs cooked to liking, optional
- Fry the onion in the oil until soft and golden.
- Add the mince and brown lightly.
- Add the Rhodes Tomato Paste, Worcester sauce, dried herbs, garlic and Rhodes Tomato, Chopped & Peeled simmer for 20 minutes or until the liquids have reduced and thickened.
- Serve on top of hot buttered toast with cooked eggs if using.