CHEESE AND SAUSAGE PASTA
- 250 – 300g Britos Kasegrillers, Sliced
- 1 medium onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups of Knorr chicken stock
- 1 Tin (410g) Rhodes Braai Relish
- ½ Cup of cream
- 250g Semola Pasta Screws
- 1 Cup grated cheddar
- 1 Teaspoon of Italian Herbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a deep pan or pot, fry the sausage and onion in the butter for 5 minutes. Add the garlic, stock and Braai Relish and bring to a boil. Add the cream and pasta and put the lid on. Simmer for 10-15 minutes. Add the Italian herbs and season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Use Rhodes Chakalaka instead of Braai Relish.
- Add some chilli for the adventurist cook
- Replace Kasegrillers with one of other products ie. Cheese Russian, Superior Russian, Continental Russian or Cabanossi