CHICKEN FRIED RICE
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 500g diced boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1½ cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 3 green onions
- 1 teaspoon St Louis garlic flakes
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 3 to 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon St louis salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon St louis black pepper
- In a large skillet, add the oil and chicken.
- Cook over medium-high heat for about 3 to 5 minutes, flipping intermittently so all sides cook evenly. Cooking time will vary based on thickness of chicken breasts and sizes of pieces. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add the mixed vegetables and cook for about 2 minutes or until vegetables begin to soften.
- Add the garlic flakes and cook for 1 minute.
- Push vegetables to one side of the skillet, add the eggs to the other side, and cook to scramble, stirring as necessary.
- Add the chicken, rice, evenly drizzle with soy sauce, optional salt and pepper, and stir to combine. Cook for about 2 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Enjoy!