Chicken & Tomato Pasta
- 45 ml olive oil
- 4 Brito’s chicken fillets, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 410g can Rhodes Italian Tomatoes
- 65 ml fresh basil leaves, chopped
- St Louis salt and ground black pepper
- 125g pasta, cooked
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the chicken and stir fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and fry for a further 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add Rhodes Italian Tomatoes and stir to mix.
- When the sauce comes to a boil, add in the chopped basil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for a further 3 – 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and season to taste.
- Drain the pasta well and add to the frying pan.
- Toss well to evenly mix the ingredients.
- Heat through and serve immediately.