CRISPY SLOW COOKER
- 5kg Brito’s corned beef
- 1 cup water
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon St Louis ground black pepper
- 1. Add corned beef, fat side up, to the slow cooker.
- 2. Add the minced garlic, spice packet, sugar and pepper to the top of the meat and rub on.
- 3. Add the vinegar and bay leaf to the side of the corned beef and add just enough water to come up about 25% of the way to the top of the meat.
- 4. Cook on low for 8-9 hours.
- If for some reason the corned beef is not browned on top, or enough to your liking, put under a broiler (6-7 inches away) for 1-2 minutes.
- P.S this isn’t something you can leave unattended.