FESTIVE CHICKEN CRESCENT WREATH
- 6 Brito’s chicken breasts, shredded
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 115g plain cream cheese
- 125ml St Louis barbeque sauce
- 60ml St Louis chili sauce
- Handful fresh basil, chopped
- 800g puff pastry, defrosted
- 250g mozzarella, grated
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Combine chicken, red onion, cream cheese, barbeque sauce, chili sauce, and basil. Season
- Cut puff pastry into 6 triangles each.
- Place a medium-sized ovenproof bowl in the center of a baking tray.
- Arrange triangles around the bowl, overlapping, with a pointed side facing outwards
- Arrange chicken mixture on top of the pastry in a ring around the bowl
- Top with mozzarella.
- Remove bowl from the center.
- Fold over puff pastry to form a wreath and enclose filling.
- Pinch seams with a fork.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Serve with herby yogurt or a dipping sauce of your choice