HOMEMADE MINI PIZZA
- 250g of flour
- 125 ml of water
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- ½ teaspoon St Louis salt
- 1 sachet Rhodes tomato puree
- Brito’s plain or peri peri chorizo slices
- 1 onion
- ½ teaspoon St Louis black pepper
- 100g cheese Method
- Prepare the dough and let it raise.
- When it has risen to your satisfaction, roll it on a flat floured surface, making small round bases. Heat the oil then put the onion and leave it to brown.
- Add the tomato puree, salt & pepper and spread it over the dough.
- Arrange the slices of chorizo and sprinkle the grated cheese over them.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the crust is crisp and the cheese melted and lightly browned.
- To freeze wrap cooled pizzas in foil or plastic wrap and stash in a larger freezer bag. Thaw and reheat in a 350 oven for about 5 minutes.