HONEY BBQ CHICKEN WINGS
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon St Louis BBQ chilli
- ½ teaspoon St Louis salt
- ½ teaspoon St Louis black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon St Louis garlic flakes
- 20 chicken wings/drummettes
- 1 cup St Louis BBQ sauce
- ½ cup honey
- Preheat oven to 220°C
- In a bowl, combine all your dry ingredients and coat the wings, shaking off any flour.
- Place the wings on a baking tray and spread them.
- Bake for 45 minutes, flipping halfway through until skin is crispy and golden brown.
- In a separate bowl, combine the BBQ sauce and the honey. Stir in the cooked wings in the sauce and coat them evenly.
- Place the coated wings back onto the baking tray and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until sauce is bubbly and caramelized.
- Wait for the wings to cool (if you are patient enough☺️)