HOT & SPICY CHICKEN COLESLAW BURGER
- 3 Tizer hot & spicy patties (ready to heat)
- 3 cheddar cheese slices
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato slice
- 1 fresh bun
- 1/5 cabbage shredded
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 teaspoon St Louis creamy chip & salad sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce
- Heat the chicken patties
- Add the coleslaw ingredients together in a bowl and stir until combined
- On the bottom burger bun, place the first pattie, followed by a slice of cheese, and repeat the process until all patties and cheese slices are stacked up.
- Add the coleslaw, tomato slice, lettuce, and salad sauce and the remaining burger lid.
- Serve and enjoy!