MASALA PORK CHOPS
- 8 x Brito’s pork chops
- 1 teaspoon Brito’s garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon crushed ginger
- 2 teaspoons Pakco Masala mild and spicy
- 115g cup Rhodes Quality Tomato Paste
- 65ml B-well sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon St Louis salt
- 160ml plain yogurt
- Place the garlic, ginger, and yogurt into a bowl.
- Add the Pakco Masala Mild and Spicy and the Rhodes Quality Tomato Paste.
- Add the oil and the salt and whisk well to blend.
- Place the pork chops in a baking dish and pour over the marinade.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least 3 hours.
- Braai over medium-hot coals until cooked to your liking.