PAP & WORS
- 1lt water
- 5ml salt
- 250ml mealie meal
- 500g Albertina braaiwors
- To serve: 410g can Rhodes Tomato & Onion Gravy
to serve: toasted bread
4 eggs cooked to liking, optional
- Bring the water and salt to the boil.
- Add the mealie meal and stir with a wooden spoon until thickened.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 30 minutes or until the pap is thick, stiff and cooked through.
- Fry, grill or braai the braaiwors until cooked and browned on both sides.
- Heat the Rhodes Tomato & Onion Gravy.
- To serve: put a piece of boerewors on top of a generous bowl of pap, spoon a ladle of gravy over the braaiwors and serve immediately.