PERI-PERI CHICKEN LEG QUARTERS
- 4 chicken leg quarters
- 1 ½ Brito’s crushed garlic
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons St Louis chili flakes
- 3/4 cup St Louis fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Mix the paprika, chili flakes, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, and salt in a bowl.
- Add the leg quarters and turn to coat all sides. Allow to marinate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C
- Place the chicken leg quarters in a large casserole dish, or on a baking sheet, and bake for 20-30 minutes.
- As the chicken cooks baste it every 10 minutes with the remaining marinade.
- Enjoy with your favourite side