ROASTED PORK SHOULDER
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- Salt and pepper
- 1 part pork shoulder weighing an average weight between 2kg/3kg
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius
- ln a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Use a pastry brush
spread the mixture all over the pork shoulder.
- Place the meat onto a roasting pan then roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Then reduce the heat to t OS degrees Celsius and roast pork shoulder for 40 minutes
(every 450 grams is 40 minutes) so for an average pork shoulder weighing between
2kgi3kg to roast for +- 2 hours.
- Remove the pork from the oven and let stand until cool enough to handle, about 30