STUFFED PORK LOIN
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 200g Brito’s diced bacon
- 200g sliced brown mushrooms
- ⅓ cup onion
- ½ teaspoon St Louis salt
- ½ teaspoon St Louis black pepper
- St Louis garlic flakes
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- 1kg pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons St Louis mustard sauce
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cook bacon until crisp, about 8 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, ¼ teaspoon pepper and garlic. Cook until soft.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the breadcrumbs and parsley. Let cool.
- Cut the pork across (not all the way through) lengthwise so you can open it like a book.
- Pound the meat with a mallet until it’s about 2cm thick.
- Cover the pork with the bacon/mushroom mixture.
- Starting with a long side, roll up each tenderloin and secure with toothpicks.
- Combine the oil with mustard and rub over the outside of the pork.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from pan and let rest 10 minutes before slicing.