VEGETABLE FRIED RICE
- 1 cup cooked rice
- ½ cup cooked mixed vegetable
- 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- 5 tablespoons diced onions
- Oil for frying
- Heat oil in a large skillet or pan
- Add the onions and sauté for a minute till they become translucent.
- Cook the vegetables in water with a pinch of salt before sauteing the onions.
- Cook the rice and let it cool down before adding it to the vegetables.
- Once the onions are cooked, add the ginger-garlic paste and cook for another two minutes till the raw smell disappears.
- At this stage add the cooked vegetables and stir continuously till it blends well with the onions.
- Once done, add the cooked rice and mix well.
- Serve immediately.